Take control with M-LINK !
Developed by a traditional German company that stands for quality, system solutions, service and sustainability, developing a new remote control for the function modeler, then the result is something special. The system has been developed for full control in the world of RC boats, trucks, crawlers and tracked vehicles, to name just a few applications here.
The SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK 2.4 GHz is an intelligent 9-channel remote control set that can be expanded out to 16 channels. M-LINK products are compatible with one another. From the super small 3g receiver to professional 16 channel receiver, telemetry data in real time ( MSB ), speech system and programmable multi-function modules coupled in a bus system, to quote just a few of the possibilities.
The SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK Set includes a 5-channel receiver RX-5 M-LINK ID 1, and thus has an optimized and comfortable use of models with common multi-function units (eg Tamiya MFU-01). However, you can use a completely flexible allocation concept that will allow you to do almost anything on your model.
The SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK has been designed with RC Truck and RC tank models in mind and can be expanded out to operate lighting, servo’s and other accessories independantly. No more adjusting the trim more to control certain functions!
With the SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK everything works very simply and direct. Lights on-off per stick pressure and you can switch the truck transmission via a rocker switch as in a sequential 3-speed gearbox (Tamiya MFU system). Everything works with ease. Optional stickers are available for users of Tamiya truck or tank models with printed labelling.
The SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK has the patented automatic model identification ID.
50 ID model memory available. The remote controller detects the different MULTIPLEX ID_address and automatically logs in. That is, simply turn on the transmitter, switch model and the SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK will know which model is to be controlled. Any modification or trimming is automatically saved.
To save the channel SMART SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK to use as a 9-channel transmitter for functional models, you need a 9-channel M-LINK receiver.
- 9-channel (in conjunction with a receiver RX-4/9 FLEXX and FLEXX Multiswitch)
- 50 model memory ID (ID set at receiver RX-4/9 FLEXX)
- Compatible with all M-LINK receivers
- ID = Automatic model recognition
- IOAT: new, patented antenna technology (with a range of about 3 miles)
- Implementation of almost all RC models on the market possible (trucks, tanks, cars, ships)
- 2.4 GHz M-LINK : Lots of models can be operated simultaneously without interference
- Servo reverse easily adjustable
- Digital steering trim
- buzzer for audible feedback: trimming, transmitter battery, function keys
- update bar via integrated interface (USB cable # 85149 and MPX Launcher )
- Long operating time up to 25 h
- SMART transmitter SX 9 FLEXX M-LINK
- RX-5 ID1 M-LINK
- 3 AA batteries for the transmitter
- detailed instruction manual