Milford Models respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you how we look after your personal data if you are:
- a current, potential or former customer,
- a supplier, or professional or business contact of Milford Models,
- a visitor to our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MilfordModels/
and otherwise when we interact with you.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nigel Harper, am the data controller of your personal information.
Information I collect: As a customer , you must provide me with certain information through our application form, such as your name, telephone contact number, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product/service that you are requiring.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It: I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: – as needed to provide our services, such as when I use your information to market your attendance at an event, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your products or services if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure: Information about our customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances and only after receiving your written consent on every separate occasion.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Unless exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com